On arrival we were given a warm welcome by the excellent front office staff. Check-in was smooth, and the rooms were comfortable. The restaurant was excellent and the bar very good.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salalah Hotel
- Hilton Salalah Hotel Salalah
- Hilton International Salalah
- Salalah Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Salalah Resort is a relaxing retreat, surrounded by vibrant bougainvilleas and lush palm groves. This beachfront Salalah hotel is set amidst landscaped gardens and all of the Salalah hotel rooms and suites offer tranquil views of the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea, as well as the dramatic Dhofar mountain range. Relax by the Hilton Salalah Resort's freeform pool overlooking the white-sandy beach, browse the shopping arcade, work out in the gym or unwind in 6 restaurants and bars at this Salalah hotel. Dine on fresh seafood at Palm Grove Restaurant or enjoy authentic Arabic Cuisine at Al Maha Restaurant. Sip your favorite cocktails in Sea Breeze Bar, located on the stunning beachfront, or treat yourself at Sheba's Steak House with premium steaks, flavorful sauces and matching wines. Pamper yourself with an outdoor massage in one of the Caribbean style beach pavilions at this Salalah hotel, entertain the kids in the playground or enjoy a day sightseeing and visit the Old Souk, the Bird Sanctuary or follow the Frankincense trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Salalah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.