I had a good time in Wasai Eco Lodge where I stayed 3 nights, 4 days. The place is clean, the staff is welcoming and friendly. The food was good. I had a few excursions, including one on a island with monkeys we could feed.The stay was very relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Wasai Maldonado Eco Hotel Puerto Maldonado
- Wasai Maldonado Eco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the peruvian jungle. A place specially created for you to enjoy the natural beauty of the amazon, with the security and confort of a great hotel. Enjoy the relaxing view of the Madre de Dios River and their beautiful dawns from any bungalow. Is the start for most of the expeditions to the best attractions of the Tambopata National Reserve. Hot water, mini bar, air-conditioning, cable TV, internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wasai Maldonado Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.