It is a magicl place at the far side of the Titicaca Lake. You get here my boat on a 3 hours trip all across the magnificence of the lake. Imagine yourself dining a delicious at the top of the island having the whole espectacular view of the Titicaca Lake, it is priceless. The accomodations are complete, it has a... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A solar-powered ecolodge on remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi—the only private island in massive Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water. Featuring panoramic lake views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials (stone, adobe and thatched roofs) to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.