Admittedly I got a deal at about $300 including breakfast, I still think this is one of the finest hotels I've ever stayed in. Specifically the room was just the right size, the beds were very very comfortable and the wifi like most of Moscow was free. The staff were not in your face but courteous when needed. An excellent... More
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel
- Radisson Royal Moscow Hotel Moscow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among hotels in Russia, the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow boasts landmark status in the heart of the capital city. This elegant Moscow hotel was built between 1953 and 1957 as part of Stalin's Seven Sisters project and showcases Soviet Neo-classicism architecture.Gaze over the Moskva River and Moscow skyline from the most breathtaking luxury hotel in town. The newly refurbished 497 guest rooms and 38 serviced apartments offer unrivalled comfort and pay homage to the historic nature of the building while featuring top of the range amenities. The convenient location of Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow on the Moskva River embankment and a small fleet of river yachts provide a unique opportunity to take excursion and entertainment boat trips right off the doorstep of the Hotel. The custom designed snow white restaurant yachts run regular two hour trips from the hotel along the most picturesque sights of the historical centre of Moscow ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Royal Moscow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.