This hotel is currently going through a renovation of it great number of rooms. They have a great variety of restaurants and a great squash court and of course the ocean is right outside. I have stayed here every week for the last two months and the staff are exceptional, they have gone out of their way to look after... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel Al Jubail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Jubail is uniquely situated in a perfect business location neighboring industrial cities 1&2 which houses the world's biggest petrochemical and support industries, Easy to reach from Dammam and Bahrain Airport, the hotel also has a private beach with various water sports activities and offers free internet access in rooms, lobby and beach. Our dining experience is different in Intercontinetal al Jubail where you can enjoy international cuisine in the coffee shop with different theme nights on daily basis, Arabic cuisine in Al Diwan restaurant and Tex Mex cuisine in the Ranch restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Al Jubail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.