My husband and I stayed in a total of 4 hotels recently both in Shanghai and Hangzhou and we were delighted with this hotel. Everything about it from the customer service to the food and cleanliness of the room was excellent. We had a problem with the remote control on the television and not only was it resolved immediately, the... More
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is adjacent to the breathtaking West Lake, a recent addition to UNESCOS WORLD HERITAGE list, facing the provincial government offices and administration, within walking distance of Wulin Street, and close to Hangzhou Tower and Intime department store. 301 various well-appointed guestrooms such as lakeview rooms, cityview room, suites, and rooms specially designed for ladies, outfitted with balconies, independent bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, 37-inch LCD TVs and high-speed wireless internet access.Western, Chinese and Thai restaurants can always match your taste.7 well-equipped conference rooms seating from 20 to 500 guests. The large Royale Ballroom with a unique window view of the West Lake hill, is the only ballroom in Hangzhou providing this feature!It’s the perfect place to create long-lasting memories for your business, conference or leisure trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.