The Capsule Ryokan offered a unique experience with great value! The owner, Keiji Shimizu, has successfully married two Japanese concepts to create a space unlike any other. The one is the ryokan or traditional Japanese inn, complete with tatami mats and a sense of Japanese tradition. The other is the capsule hotel, where the focus is on efficient use of... More
- Also Known As:
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury ryokan in a 10 square meters. A king size Tatami bed with two comfortable futon and double insulated walls (for additional privacy), thick mattresses, air conditioner and a folding table. The rooms are also equipped with the latest facilities such as a stylish shower room, Sharp AQUOS 32 inch LCD TV and fully automatic toilet.* A large storage space is available under the Tatami bed as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Jalan, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Capsule Ryokan Kyoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.