Our family of 5 stayed for three nights at the Roujiya. It was a terrific experience for us all. Great location just a short bike ride from the city centre and right adjacent to markets. Would return in a heart beat
- Also Known As:
- Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya Hotel Kyoto
- Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guesthouse opened in the end of Jun 2010!Roujiya-feel right at home in the heart of Kyoto.Roujiya is a cozy and modern (yet distinctly Japanese) family-owned guest house in the heart of Kyoto.We are situated in a quiet area just a short walk from Nijo Station and close to......-Many historic sites,including Nijo Castle-Huge market for local people -Delicious restaurants for local people-The biggest 100yen shop in Kyoto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.