Hostels aren't for everybody, so understand this before you commit to staying at one for several days. Khaosan guesthouse is, however, as good as a hostel as you can get, for these reasons: private shower closets, private toilet rooms, and free computer stations. I stayed in a private room with two beds so I cannot comment on the dormitory experience.... More
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel Kyoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khaosan Kyoto G.H. offers you best value for your stay in Kyoto! Ideally located in Shijo-Kawaramachi area, in the centre of Kyoto city, 3mins walk from Hankyu line Kawaramachi station.We do not offer luxury five star accommodations; however, our concept is "Great Value, Comfortable, Clean and Friendly for All Guests."We believe that your stay with us would definitely be a pleasant one!!*5 Big Features of Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse- Opened on 5th, Nov, 2010- 3 minute walk from Hankyu Kawaramachi Sta- Convenient access to major touristic sights- 6 Beds Mix / Female Dorm highly recommended- Japanese Tatami living room and Excellent facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.