You should only use this Hotel if you have to do a Visa run. There are a few Embassies around here and I only used it as a roof over my head waiting for my Thai Visa. No restaurant, No bar, Breakfast is in a sort of "Take-Away" place at the rear, rooms are large and clean, transport at the... More
- Also Known As:
- d-Villa Boutique Apartments Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- d-Villa Boutique Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D-Villa Boutique Apartments, a modern picturesque structure in the heart of KL offers brand new Service Apartments opened in 2009, designed to meet the demands of today's business, yet enchants the leisure traveler with an atmosphere of warmth and homeliness with services and amenities for both business & leisure pursuits. You will definitely experience a warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your D-Villa Residence Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.