This place was fantastic! It's right beside china town, and close to tons of other stuff like the huge malls, KL tower, twin towers, Chinese market etc. The hostel itself is great. It is very simple but also very clean, and a great value for the low rates. They have hot showers (but you wont need them!) There is a... More
- Also Known As:
- Step Inn Guest House Hotel
- Step Inn Guest House Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step Inn Guesthouse is situated between four of KL's most popular city destinations; China Town, Little India, Bukit Bintang and the Petronas Twin Towers, where you'll discover an almost unlimited choice of cafe's, restaurants, street food vendors, shopping, sightseeing, and vibrant nightlife. All key places of interest are within a short walking distance. Public transport such as LRT (Light Rail Transit), Rapid Buses, Airport Shuttle and metered taxis are nearby.Whilst assisting you to discover the many facets of Kuala Lumpur, we make it our task to provide you with a clean, comfortable environment in which you can rejuvenate and truly feel at home.Step Inn Guesthouse has a wide range of rooms which all come with windows. We have dorms / single / double / twin rooms with fan and shared bathroom, and en suite rooms with air conditioning and private bathroom. We have free WiFi to make sure that you stay connected. Our knowledgeable staff will help you navigate the city by providing a free map and directing you, by the best and most affordable way, to the many points of interest in KL. Our goal is to provide the traveler a friendly and homely place, so do STEP INN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Step Inn Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.