Let me begin with stating that the HOTEL is great if you have children. Arcade, pool, hot tub, pool tables, clean rooms all a plus. Easy to get to from interstate - great. Find somewhere else to eat though - the onsite restaurant was horrible! Pathetic food and horrific service.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Amarillo-i-40 Hotel Amarillo
- Holiday Inn Amarillo-i-40 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Amarillo
- Amarillo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the scenic Texas flare of Palo Duro Canyon and historic Route 66 and you have the Holiday Inn Hotel Amarillo. Located on Interstate 40, in the middle of the Texas Panhandle, we are minutes from everything including the world famous Big Texan Steak Ranch, one of a kind Cadillac Ranch, international head quarters for American Quarter Horse Association, family-fun amusement park Wonderland, Amarillo Globe News Center, Civic Center, Amarillo College, the Tri-State Fair Grounds and we are, of course, the home of West Texas A&M University athletics! Kick your boots off in our 248 newly renovated guest rooms and Texas inspired public areas. Go back in time to our Route 66, 1950 s theme restaurant Bristol s CafÃ©. Take a dip in our relaxing indoor swimming pool, or join some friends at our watering hole, Bristol s Bar. Texas hospitality is what you'll find here... but only at the Holiday Inn of Amarillo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Amarillo-I-40 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.