We stayed in this hotel over new years in 2010. It is a beautiful small hotel. The room was lovely, and they used some sort of rose water to scent the room, such that it has a distinctly charming shabby-chic feel to it, and made me imagine stepping into a house in a Gabriel Garcia Marquez book. We had a... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel Suchitoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Boutique hotel in a 200 years old colonial house entirely restored and exquisitely decorated by its French owner. 6 rooms and suites very comfortable with A/C and big bathrooms, a French restaurant with A/C in the tops of El Salvador, bar, big pool in a beautiful tropical garden. Suchitoto is a gem in El Salvador: the only colonial city totally preserved overlooking the biggest lake of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Los Almendros De San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.