It was a wonderful experience. Sleeping tent was comfortable, with nice beds, electricity - they have solar energy - bathrooms were sufficient for the amount of people, buffet was surprisingly good. There was music after diner and we were lucky that the night was fresh without insects. Sunset on the desert was amazing as was sunrise in the camp. Mohammad,... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s Desert Camp Hotel
- Captain`s Desert Camp Hotel Wadi Rum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captains Desert Camps Offers more than an option for a pleasant, luxurious & comfortable stay in Wadi Rum. The magical desert of Wadi Rum is a true wonder of nature. You can choose from staying at the main captains camp located In Disi or at one of our echo camps inside the protected area of Wadi Rum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Captain's Desert Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.