My boyfriend and I stayed at La Cabana after our trek, before Machu Pichu. I must be fair and say we encountered no problems, but the tent we slept in during our trek (without showering!) felt more comfortable sheerly because our guides took so much care in us. Everything was "ok" (checkin, staff, hot water, room, bed, noise, breakfast) though... More
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel Aguas Calientes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a hotel worried about provide excellent hotel service for our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel La Cabana Machupicchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.