In reviewing any hotel in Aguas Calientes it is important to note that the town is a one night rip off on the way to Machu Pichu. It is expensive and tacky. The Hotel La Cabana was the most expensive hotel we stayed in in Peru in a three week trip. Most of the rooms have internal window only including... More
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel Aguas Calientes
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a hotel worried about provide excellent hotel service for our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Cabana Machupicchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.