Everything was wonderful during our stay, the great care the friendly staff took of us, the comfortable rooms and bathrooms, the amazing views from the hotel on the beach, the great fresh and local food coming from the kitchen and the trip to the lagoon to see bird island. Would come back anytime for more paradise bliss!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Small Luxury Hotel by the Beach of Kalamatiya, the first Bird Sanctuary of Sri Lanka. The hotel commands a 180' degree view of the Indian Ocean. The beach of the Hotel is a breeding ground for Turtles. Turtle Bay consists of 7 spacious and luxurious rooms. The restaurant offers gourmet food with personal attention. This is an ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners. The two main National Parks namely Yala and Udawalawe located within 90 minutes drive from the Hotel. In house Turtle hatchery in it's private beach is a highlight for the guests. Kalamatiya Lagoon is located within five minutes of walking from the hotel which is a Bird Watchers Paradise. Traditional Lagoon Boat Trip for Bird Watching is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Turtle Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Hotel
- Turtle Bay Hotel Tangalle
- Turtle Bay Sri Lanka/Tangalle