Came back from bangkok holiday inn and as the bangkok holiday inn was so good thought why not try the mumbai 1 also.but it was not up to what expected.i would say its ok good hotel but again in a wrong place as the surrounding area of the hotel was really bad.un clean as you walk out of the hotel... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport is the first refreshed Holiday Inn in India. This 245 room hotel is located amidst North Mumbai’s commercial hub and is 1.2 kms from the International and 5 kms from the Domestic airports. Hotel facilities include a Rooftop infinity pool, Business Centre, an Executive Lounge, Gymnasium and Spa. For conference and banqueting facilities there is a grand Ballroom which accommodates 500 guests and 4 smaller meeting rooms equipped with superior technology. Sky Terrace is an open air roof top venue for that perfect evening gathering. On offer is a choice of dining options: Saptami - an all day dining restaurant featuring live counters, Saptami Express – offers fresh deli specialties, 72 – a chic lounge bar and 24 hour Room Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport Hotel