We rented 1502 from Meyer for a quick Thanksgiving get-a-way. We got a great deal - stay 2 nights, get 2 nights free. The condo was beautiful and spacious. Clean. Nice furniture, comfortable beds. Great kitchen and appliances. The view of the lagoon was nice. It was quiet and we felt safe since you needed an elevator code to access... More
- Also Known As:
- Bel Sole Condominiums Hotel Gulf Shores
- Bel Sole Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Gulf of Mexico and Little Lagoon lies a luxury retreat like no other! When you first arrive at Bel Solé you will understand why it is distinct from all the other condominium rentals that line the Gulf beaches. Our superior accommodations combined with an ideal location and panoramic views make for the ultimate vacation experience.Each condominium is graciously appointed; the kitchen, dining and living areas are open concept living spaces with floor to ceiling windows. Our kitchens are fully equipped with everything necessary to prepare a gourmet meal.Curl up in the living room and enjoy a movie on the flat screen TV or hop on our wi-fi to access your favorite sites. The bedrooms are themselves an oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Bel Sole Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.