Nice, warm welcoming. Friendly, helpfull staff. Beatifull hotel with all the bougainvilleas in different colours. A problem for eldery people are the little thresholds everywhere. You have to watch your steps anytime, everywhere. And you cannot see it very well. The same in the beatifully room and bathroom. The prices of the restaurant are to high.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Rio Melaka Hotel
- Casa Del Rio Melaka Hotel Melaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Rio, Melaka's newest hotel and latest edition to The Boutique Collection by HPL Hotels & Resorts, is located on Jalan Kota Laksamana, Melaka, a literal 2 minutes walk away from the popular Jonkers Walk and heritage attractions. Keen observers will pick out the Arabic, Chinese and Dutch influences woven into the dominantly Mediterranean architecture. This boutique hotel, offering first class services, is already a striking addition to the historic skyline of the city. The hotel's 66 guest rooms and suites, each covering a minimum of 50 sq metres, uniquely feature dressing areas, four point bathrooms, split level bedrooms and private balconies as well as a number of unique personal touches.Aiming to provide an "at Home" atmosphere Casa del Rio is a sanctuary from the city's bustle, with spaces for indulgent reflective solitude or stimulating interactive conversation depending on the choice of the traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Casa del Rio Melaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.