The staff is as frustrated as I was in the run down conditions of the hotel. I checked out early due to no air conditioning in first room, ants in second room, and spiders and roaches in third room. 1-2-3 strikes I'M OUTTA HERE!
- Also Known As:
- Mobile Bay Adventure Hotel
- Mobile Bay Adventure Hotel Mobile
- Ramada Inn Mobile
- Ramada Mobile Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn in Historic Downtown Mobile, AL. is newly remodeled and offers 131 rooms with balconies on each upper level. The hotel was originally built in 1962 and in July of 2013 remodeling was completed and re-opened as a Quality Inn with Choice Hotels. The hotel offers rooms with one King Bed, Two Double size beds and has Suites available as well. The hotel rooms are up to Choice standards with Flat Screen Televisions, in room iron and ironing board, coffee maker, free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast for our guests, free parking, in walking distance to all of downtowns museums, restaurants, bars and shops. We are located right off of interstate 10. There is always a friendly staff member on hand 24 hours a day. Rooms with microwave and fridge are available upon request. We also have meeting space available, business center and gated well lit parking lot and a beautiful swimming pool. Guest laundry is also available.Past reviews are still posted but are not associated with this hotel. We hope you will come check us out and enjoy a wonderful stay in our newly furnished rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.