I have nothing but praise for this hotel. Unless you're traveling China the backpack/hostel way, a 5 star hotel is a pretty wonderful way to go. The beds and linens were from Heaven!! For a nominal extra charge, you can upgrade to the Executive floor when you get there. Inquire when you check in if they don't offer it right... More
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Plaza Royale Oriental has a fine range of elegantly furnished guest rooms, conference rooms, function rooms, western, Chinese and Japanese restaurants, bars, and an International Spa and Fitness Centre. With a high standard of superb personalized services our aim is to provide you with a “home to come home to” where we delight in delighting you. As mainland China’s first Plaza Royale brand and Howard Johnson International’s flagship hotel in the region, the 522 room luxurious 5-star Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai is located prominently on Pudong Avenue facing the Huang Pu River, a stone's throw from many CBDs and renowned landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.