We stayed at the Legends for 2 nights and the property is beautiful. We stayed at the garden villa and the view is still nice. From the moment we arrived, the receptionist, Laina, made us feel at home; her hospitality is just unmatched. Their private beach is also nice and good for snorkeling. They do have snorkeling gear but I... More
- Also Known As:
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a private haven nestled in 17 verdant acres, surrounded by breathtaking views of a crystal blue lagoon, and set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.Now imagine enjoying this spectacular view from the privacy of your own luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Legends Resort Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.