We stayed at Magic Reef for three nights on the second half of a quick weeklong trip that took us first to Aitutaki and then back to Rarotonga. In short, Magic Reef was exactly what we had hoped it would be. The bungalows are large, clean, private, the kitchen well-equipped, the outdoor showers were great, while the units have a/c... More
- Also Known As:
- Magic Reef Bungalows Hotel Rarotonga
- Magic Reef Bungalows Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly built 8 Polynesian style self-contained bungalows are located right on the beach of Arorangi, with golden sunset views from each bungalow. All bungalows have sea views, romantic four poster kingsize beds, private outdoor shower/bath, a/c and ceiling fan, home entertainment. The boat-shaped pool with a unique sail, BBQ facilities and a Petanque course invite to relax. Complimentary airport transfers and breakfast on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Magic Reef Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.