My husband and I walked into the Inn asking if they had a bar or restaurant with a patio open when we were wondering around Bisbee and liked the look of the place. The chef who works there was up front and was friendly and accommodating. She told us they did not have a bar or restaurant open at that... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel Bisbee
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Castle Rock, a beautiful, eclectic hotel in the middle of Old Bisbee, located at the foot of Castle Rock, gateway to Tombstone Canyon. This 1895 historic hotel is also home to the historic Apache Springs Well.Come stay with us . Enjoy our summer special rates We can cater for your bridal shower or your bachelors’ partyYour wedding and your receptionFamily reunions or meetings We have alot of motorcycle clubs stay with us as well as car clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Castle Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.