My wife & I were very impressed with our bed & buffet breakfast during our 3 night stay in Moondance. Our one suggestion would be to install a heated towel rail in the bathroom for the cooler nights experienced at the present time. Manager Tim must be given 5 stars as nothing was too much for him to handle -... More
- Also Known As:
- Moontide Guest House Hotel
- Moontide Guest House Hotel Wilderness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Touw River, in gardens that flow into its tidal waters,Moontide comprises 8 en suite bedrooms each with private patios leading into the luxuriant garden. All rooms are equipped with TV, bar fridge and tea/coffee facilities. Breakfast is served under the 400 yr old Milkwood trees, and the Wilderness beach, renowned for its beauty, is one minute's walk away. Activities include horse riding, traling whale watching, biking and canoeing. Many golf courses nearby.Birder's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moontide Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.