Visited the Lodge in May 2013 for 2 nights. the layout and comfort was decent however the room was tired and needs a revamp. I also noticed alot of ants. The breakfast is okay, staff are friendly. The deck is very nice, you can view hippo's, elephans, buck and crocodile easily. Abit expensive and not 4 star quality.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Kruger Hotel Malelane
- Pestana Kruger Hotel
- Pestana Kruger Lodge Malelane, South Africa - Mpumalanga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graded TGCSA 4-star, Pestana Kruger Lodge is situated 700 meters away from Malelane Gate, the most southern entrance to the Kruger National Park. The Lodge is surrounded by 22ha of indigenous gardens and bush with magnificent views of the Crocodile River, which forms the border with the Kruger National Park. Accommodation comprises 74 well-appointed rooms, all with modern facilities. The Lodge is a great choice for families wanting a relaxing holiday in the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Kruger Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.