More Quarters was the perfect place to stay while visiting Cape Town. The rooms were very spacious apartments with a small kitchen in each. The breakfasts that we had while staying there were delicious and the room where our breakfast was served was beautiful! Great location and it made our trip to Cape Town a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your More Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Cape Town, South Africa