We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in a Twin room, whilst in Cape Town to see the England v South Africa cricket match. As you drive towards the centre of town from the airport, this hotel is before you hit the central part of town. Being slightly removed from the centre means that this hotel is quite peaceful... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court De Waal Hotel Cape Town Central
- Garden Court De Waal Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern hotel, nestled on the slopes of Table Mountain offers comfort and excellent value for money. Conveniently situated with easy access to Cape Town’s main tourist routes, this homely accommodation offering is also a mere 2 km from the city centre, offering travelers handy access to Cape Town’s main attractions. With good facilities, including Internet access, this pleasant hotel offers everything needed for business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court de Waal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.