It's a nice concept but in fact it's a bit overpriced for the quality. Whilst the rooms sound fun and are interesting to look at, the walls and floor boards are thin, in fact I could see light coming through the cracks in the floorboards from the rooms below. This means that you can hear all your neighbours and anyone... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.