We spent a few days in Knysna recently and decided to stay at the Elephant Hide. It is just outside Knysna town (not walking distance) on top of a hill, but that provides the amazing view of Knysna Lagoon from the balcony, bed and tub. There is no better way to end a hectic day of sightseeing and trail walking... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Hide Of Knysna Guest Hotel
- Elephant Hide Of Knysna Guest Hotel Knysna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Hide of Knysna Guest Lodge is situated on top of the Welbedacht Cliff Tops 3km from Knysna Town, the Lodge overlooks the Knysna Lagoon and the Outeniqua mountains. The theme of the Lodge is one based on natural beauty with stone and wood architecture combining to give that comfortable earth feel. This Knysna Accommodation has four suites with magical views of the Knysna lagoon from every corner of the room. The fifth and sixth suite while still enjoying lagoon views are embedded in indigenous “fynbos” surroundings attracting numerous bird species and giving that “hidden away” feeling. Enjoy a relaxing spa-bath while gazing into infinity. All the suites have double showers with views and are private.The lodge is a family run business that prides itself on personal service and ensuring an unforgettable experience for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Elephant Hide of Knysna Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.