I stayed here March 26 - March 28 during my trip to Iguazu Falls with my fiancé. This hotel is on the Argentinian side of the falls so please note for those coming from Brazil! Also, please note that as of January, there is a reciprocity tax that is required for this country so be prepared! All in all, it... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unique location on the three borders landmark, this sophisticated 5 stars, offer an amazing view on the junction of Parana and Iguazu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Amerian Portal del Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amerian Portal Del Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- Amerian Portal Del Iguazu Hotel