We stayed here for 3 nights off season and found the experience restful and luxurious. The building, is conveniently positioned within walking distance of the city's museums and restaurants. A beautiful high ceilinged building with a walled garden, library and dining area creating a feeling of calm and space and a strong argentinian identity. Our room was spacious and simply... More
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Salta Hotel Salta
- Legado Mitico Salta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the historic quarter of the city of Salta, on Mitre Street, this mansion, which once belonged to a patrician Salteñan family, has regained the charm of its original spirit to accommodate Legado Mítico Salta, a hotel where tradition combines with today’s contemporary lifestyle.Inspired by history and culture, warm and moving, these hotels evoke those characters who led the way with their luminous performances, as well as the silent ones who wove their individual existence in the weft of our collective identity.In their design, refinement and classicism gracefully combine with the simplicity of current trends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Legado Mitico Salta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.