Stunning place the nicest people you can imagine running it. The rooms were beautifully looked after. The food was amazing every night. Stunning breakfast to start the day. I can't say enough good stuff about the place. Only thing I would recommend is bringing duty free because the beer is very expensive and hard to find there.
- Also Known As:
- Heilala Holiday Hotel
- Heilala Holiday Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Heilala Holiday Lodge Tonga/Tongatapu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malo e lelei from the Kingdom of Tonga! If you are looking for a relaxed, friendly, homestyle "beach garden getaway" in the Kingdom of Tonga, the Heilala Holiday Lodge on Ha'atafu Beach at Kanokupolu may just be the place you have been looking for. Over 1km of sandy beach, wave surfing, snorkeling, or simply relaxing in your hammock. All the best and we hope to welcome you in our little peace of paradise soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Heilala Holiday Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.