What a great view off this hotel .why drive when you can view from tourney the great scenery .this is a wonderful and great place to be true hotel sorrounding is enriched with the environment supurb .wild animals at your sight view all round is great the staffs not to mention second to none woooouu! Sunset what a view ?time... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the jagged rim of the crater, wreathed in morning mist, camouflaged in river-stone and cloaked in indigenous creepers, the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge is a triumph of ecological and architectural fusion. Sensitively constructed so as to take nothing from its environment whilst affording endless vistas over the heat-shimmering reaches of the crater below, the clustered boulder-built buildings of the Lodge hug the crater rim, linked by rope-lashed timber walkways that skirt the buttressed roots of ancient, liana-hung trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Hotel