I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. The location was great and the room was comfy. I was booked above some bar or club which had very loud music. I contacted the front desk and was put into a quiet room. I slept well all night. The bed was clean and good enough. The breakfast was a bit... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan Hotel Balikpapan
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Balikpapan sits in its own extensive gardens, adjoining a beautiful sandy beach overlooking the Makassar Straits. Ten minutes to the East Lies Balikpapan International Airport, Five minutes to the West, you will find the towns Business Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Grandeur Balikpapan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.