The lobby was beautiful. The room was adequate. It was clean and had all the basics. The buffet for breakfast was excellent. It had everything from western choices and local dishes. We also ate dinner at the buffet anf that had a huge selection to choose from. The location was the best part of this hotel. Petra was right there.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Resort
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Jordan/Petra / Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the entrance to the historic site of Petra, situated in a breathtaking secluded position on a hillside at an altitude of 1,400 metres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.