Gorgeous location, amazing views of the jungle! Go out onto your balcony and hear the jungle. It's a truly amazing experience staying here, Staff are friendly and helpful. The only downside is the quality of the food, definitely below average, best to eat out in Ubud.
- Also Known As:
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud Hotel
- Nandini Bali Resort And Spa Ubud
- Nandini Bali Hotel Ubud
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nandini Bali Jungle Resort & Spa Ubud is located on the slopes of the Ayung River Valley. It offers a restaurant, a spa with massage pavilions, and a resort monorail.The resort provides a free shuttle service to Ubud's town centre, located a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Denpasar is 1-hour drive away, while Ngurah Rai International Airport is around 1.5-hour drive away.Nandini Bali Jungle Resort boasts a hillside swimming pool, an outdoor jacuzzi, and concealed paths to a jungle river. Resort activities include yoga, trekking and cycling. Guests may also spot wildlife such as macaque monkeys.The traditional Balinese chalets at Nandini have private balconies with stunning jungle views. Featuring wooden interiors, each chalet comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a safety deposit box. Bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower stall.Wild Ginger Restaurant offers local, international and Indonesian dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients grown in the resort. Local and Asian tea are served at the open-air Warung Teh Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Orbitz, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Nandini Bali Resort & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.