yes it was a bit quirky, just an overnight stay for us on way down the coast. agree not too much around but we found nice restaurant 5 minutes drive away. our room was at the end of the garden area, great hot showers though and clean linen.
- Also Known As:
- Branscomb`s Bodega Bay Hotel Bodega Bay
- Branscomb`s Bodega Bay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bodega Bay Inn is a small family owned and operated inn on the north end of Bodega Bay. All rooms have king beds and private baths. The inn also features a large garden for the guests enjoyment and also for private events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Branscomb's Bodega Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.