Wasn't sure what to expect from reading previous reviews. Would not call this place amazing, but it was pretty good, especially for Camarillo. They try to be a boutique hotel, but fall just a little short. Front office staff very nice. Parking can be difficult in the center area, so sometimes have to find a place on streets around Inn.... More
- Also Known As:
- Bella Capri Inn / Old Town Cafe Hotel
- Bella Capri Inn / Old Town Cafe Hotel Camarillo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're just minutes away from the Camarillo Premium Outlets and the Pacific Surfliner Amtrak station. Our Shop & Stay Package is all you need for your holiday shopping fun! Nestled in beautiful Old Town Camarillo, Bella Capri Inn & Suites is known for its heartwarming hospitality, immaculate rooms and its famous Old Town Cafe. We serve hot breakfast and lunch every day from 7am to 2pm. We have 25 newly renovated rooms & suites with private balconies, large HDTVs, in-room coffee station/refrigerator/microware and more! WIFI service is always free. We also have on site Guest Laundry and Gym/Fitness work-out room to serve you. Walk to numerous fine restaurants and boutique shops, CSUCI and Pacific Coast beaches are all near by, we accommodate business and leisure travelers who appreciate a quaint and convenient boutique inn right in the center of Old Town Camarillo. We host and accommodate weddings and events and cooperate retreats are always welcome . Please come and enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bella Capri Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.