The draw of Carmel is Relaxation, Peace, & Quiet. Days are full of walking through the neighborhoods looking at the homes, enjoying the beautiful, abundant, and varied vegetation, looking though the shops in the village, and having an excellent meal each night at one of the many fine restaurants. If you want a place to go with your children -... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.