My first stay at Reverse Creek. Rented one of the A-frames. Could easily sleep 6 or more in both sides of the cabin. Wonderful spot, with aspens right out the back door; trial leading to creek and neighborhood, great for a walk. Cabins had everything needed for 3 night stay. Very clean, organized. Definitely would recommend, hope to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Reverse Creek Hotel June Lake
- Reverse Creek Hotel
- Reverse Creek Lodge June Lake, California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverse Creek Lodge, located down canyon between Gull and Silver Lakes on the June Lake Loop, consists of five A-frame chalets with spectacular views of Carson Peak or June Mountain's evergreen forest presented off the decks as Reverse Creek flows by. In addition, the lodge has nine varied size knotty pine cabins that are nestled in the woods with the creek close-by. Lastly, the lodge offers a spacious two story home where guests enjoy the large deck situated on scenic Reverse Creek. Open year round, Reverse Creek Lodge provides accommodations for most any size reservation of vacationers, fishermen, hikers, or skiers. Every A-frame, cabin and home has a deck with propane barbecue and furniture, fully equipped kitchen, televisions with VCR/DVD player, gas log fireplace, high speed internet hookup, pillow top beds, and all linen. "Our family welcomes yours!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Reverse Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.