We stayed here, as most people do, as a stop over between Northern and Southern California. It was quite clean and quiet. The breakfast was average. We paid about $120, with my AAA discount, which was too much for what you get. It really is a supply/demand thing....because there aren't very many hotels along interstate 5, they can get away... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kettleman City Hotel
- Best Western Kettleman City Hotel Kettleman City
- Best Western Kettleman City
- Kettleman City Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Kettleman City Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.