The stay was inexpensive and included free parking and breakfast. Also, the area is close enough to the airport, attractions, and inexpensive food. The place is mostly quiet with occasional emergency vehicle sirens. If you are too tired, you will fall asleep since the beds support you and are very comfortable. There's a fridge and microwave in every room.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Diego Area / La Mesa Hotel La Mesa
- Super 8 San Diego Area / La Mesa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated rooms. Popular attractions such as the Gas Lamp Quarter, Mission and Pacific Beach, and Sea World are only a short 15 minute drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Super 8 San Diego Area / La Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.