The rooms are nice, clean, host was very helpful and fun to talk to. The "toast and jam" breakfast was a great experience. The two goats on the property were fun for the kids to see. However, the "meadow" the website mentions is just dead, dry closely mowed grass. But, a good place for the price.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.