I took my wife here for a birthday weekend getaway. It was fantastic! A few tips for those who are considering the same: Easy set-up: Rod arranged roses at arrival, birthday balloons for our second day, which allowed me to go down in the romantic "hall of fame" with my wife. He truly wants to help you shine. Plenty to... More
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos Hotel
- The Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos Hotel Los Alamos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outside, the Victorian Mansion is a gorgeous, recently-renovated 1864 Victorian nestled in the heart of wine country. On the inside, it houses six incredible theme suites featuring theme beds, in-room hot tubs, fireplaces and hidden bathrooms. Music, fragrance, handpainted murals and tiles, movies and furniture will immerse you in the fantasy of your choice - will you stay in a sheik's tent? A 50's drive-in? A pirate ship? A gypsy caravan? Fantasy does not come at the expense of luxury or taste. Each room features impeccable decor and premium mattresses, sheets, towels and bathrobes. With our standard rates, a delicious bottle of local wine waits for you on arrival and a hot, gourmet breakfast is delivered to your suite every morning. Come visit us in the heart of the wine country made famous by the movie, Sideways - only a short drive from Los Angeles or San Jose through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the US. Get ready for an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Mansion at Los Alamos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.