We used to stay here before it was re built when it was great and had style and character, sadly those days have gone and it is now sadly corporate. We just went for breakfast and it was it was average to poor....stodgy pancakes....burnt bacon...etc There are so many great places for breakfast very close....go somewhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Bay Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Jamaica Bay Hotel
- Best Western Marina Del Rey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From an unparalleled view of the Marina del Rey harbor to exquisite West Indies -inspired décor, the amenities at Jamaica Bay Inn make it the perfect waterfront getaway. Our premier Marina del Rey inn offers 111 sophisticated rooms and suites that feature flat screen televisions, granite countertops, high-speed internet, a private balcony or patio and much more. Whether it’s business or leisure, our Marina del Rey hotel provides a refined retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Jamaica Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.