We have stayed at Nicks Cove at least four times. It really is an amazing setting--there is nothing like waking up over Tomales Bay and at night you fall asleep to the sound of the water beneath your room. This is why we keep coming back. Plus, the rooms seem even better than ever. This trip we were in Bandits.... More
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar, Cottages Hotel Marshall
- Nick`s Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar, Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar & Cottages is a West Marin icon. We are located directly on the shores of stunning Tomales Bay in the town of Marshall, California. We are open every day and welcome you to enjoy this very historic treasure for an overnight retreat or a stop midday to enjoy a delicious lunch on your Highway One travels. Our menu features local farm-fresh produce, locally sourced seafood and meats and our Executive Chef prepares a daily menu that focuses on the bounty we procure from our neighboring farms and ranches. We serve lunch Monday-Friday at 11 am; brunch Saturday and Sunday at 10 am and dinner every night at 5pm. We have twelve luxury cottages: five are situated directly on Tomales Bay and seven are situated across historic highway one in a meadow. Views and serenity abound! Wood burning stoves are ready to light each night and every morning our fresh pastries and french press coffee are delivered to your room! We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar, Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.