stayed in a tent cabin, like camping but the tent is up. very friendly, a bit of a climb to the coed toilet/shower room, had to get used to guys being in the same bathroom as me, Great food, they will pack a trail lunch to go, much cheaper then anything in Yosemite valley. And a lovely spa for after... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Bug is a rustic mountain resort 25 miles from Yosemite Valley. Located on a forested 20-acre hillside complex, the Bug is relaxed and sociable but well run. In addition to the hostel kitchen, the lodge sports a restaurant that has a great reputation locally for value. Our desk staff are well versed about activities and hikes in Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Groves and Tuolumne Meadows. The Merced Wild and Scenic Area is 3 miles away and features white-water in spring and great summer swimming. Near the hostel itself is a large spring swimming hole and Mariposa Gold Town, 10 miles back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel Midpines