We were visiting family in Ventura, and decided to stay in Oxnard because our parents needed a place that was pet-friendly. Overall, the stay was okay. Highlights of our stay are below. Location - lots of nearby places to eat, and lots of beautiful shopping places not too far away (still needed to drive). Breakfast - FREE, and not bad... More
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Residential Hotel Oxnard
- Grandstay Residential Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now open! Oxnard's newest hotel! Conveniently located off the 101 freeway between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara and just minutes to the beautiful west coast beaches. The GrandStay Residential Suites combines all the comforts of home with the services of a grand hotel. We specialize in taking care of guests requiring extended stay accommodations, or whether you're in town for a seminar, special project, or relocating to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.